Call for papers
In order to build cleaner and more efficient vehicles, the automobile technology worldwide tends to develop in the directions of fuel decarburization, energy diversification and power electrician. Electric vehicles (EVs), which represent energy-saving and new energy automobiles, become an effective way to solve the problems of air pollution, oil shortage, larger power demanding and the sustainable development of automobile industry, hence, attracting the worldwide attention and progressing in a rapid rate. For the purpose of knowing the latest development trends, promoting international academic communication and discussing on the key technologies of electric vehicles, the International conference on Energy, Ecology and Environment (ICEEE) will hold the “ICEEE Symposium on Electric Vehicles” (shorted as ISEV2017) in Sweden on July 24th~26th, 2017.
The theme of the ISEV2017 is “Researching, engineering, developing and application of Electric Vehicles”. ISEV2017 program will feature keynote speeches, workshops and paper sessions. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Power Electronics and Electric Motor Drives
2. Electric Machines and Actuators
3. Thermal Management, Packing, and Optimization for Traction Drive Systems
4. Battery, Battery Management, Charging Systems and Infrastructures
5. Electric, Hybrid Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures
6. Connected and Automated Vehicles, Smart Mobility, and Vehicle Security
7. Smart Grid, Electrical Infrastructure and V2G
8. Electrification of Heavy-Duty and Off-Road Vehicles
9. Modeling, Simulation and Control
10. Codes, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Transportation Electrification
Prospective authors are invited to submit regular papers for presentation at the conference and publication in the Proceedings and a later special issue in SCI-E indexed international famous journals.
Prof., Dr. Xiong Rui, Prof., Dr. Suleiman M Sharkh